Thursday, August 20, 2015

Guest Blogger: Lydia Smith

I apologize for the delay this week in presenting my guest blogger.  She is one of my favorite people in this wide world.  Talking with her has always been like drinking from deep streams of water.  She is one of those people who dances in the rain and writes beautiful poetry.  She has a fantastic blog that you can request an invite to.
   So without further ado...Lydia Smith







wandering

thoughts

meander along the labyrinthine routine

of this night day clock

it's a bit confusing
but i see you there

waiting
smiling

seeing

what do you see?

that i don't

my head feels fuzzy

until i find myself embraced by this night's

blanket

i want to be cozy

but i must step out onto the gnarly rocks

that push me towards the waves

of tomorrow's change

No comments:

Post a Comment