10. The sound of him and James playing "Goliath of Gath" while I bathe Scout.
9. His guidance in the kitchen...our menu this week has been bland to put it nicely.
8. The treats and necessities he picks up on his way home from work. He rarely comes home empty handed and it is the highlight of our day when he walks in the door.
7. Watching the UEFA champions cup with him. Nobody gets behind European soccer like he does, except maybe europeans.
5. They way he makes Scout laugh. She laughs for me too but there is this giddy hilarity that she saves only for her daddy.
3. The stories he tells about people watching or work that make me laugh even now as I recall them.
1. Working together as a team. He is truly my better half and I can not wait till he is back here with me.