Here are my five favorite moments from this year's Thanksgiving celebration
1. The sight of my sister’s father-in-law laughing amiably after pulling his sunglasses down off his head so that he can see the Catch Phrase more clearly, not just once but at least three times.
2. The smell of my sister’s gourmet coffee sweetened with my mom’s Aldi pumpkin spice creamer.
3. The feel of my great grandmother’s silver flatware sturdily cutting into a slice of roasted turkey.
4. The sound of my bother laughing at my son who struts away like Lebron James after dunking the basketball on a miniature rim.
5. The taste of orange peels soaked and marinated for days until they become a sponge of sugar, orange zest and refreshment.